Monday, March 19, 2007

Eyelash Extension glue dryer for eyelash extention applicati

A simple solution to effective eyelash glue drying applications. It started as a favor and turned into a product that really works. It's name is
easyflo20. The easyflo20 virtually plugs in and puts you to work as a more efficient and profitable applicator. I have seen what's on the market, and nothing compares in a practical sense. I do understand how intense and delicate this procedure can be and have created it as ergonomically correct as it can be. Visit my site at www.gluedryeyes.com
and see how simple solutions create effective methods.

Thank you, Shane A. Zoccole

2 comments:

DIVA said...

I JUST CAME ACROSS YOUR PAGE.AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH. ALL OF MY LIFE MY GRANDFATHER TOLD ME THE GOOD BETTER BEST TALE AND WHEN I SAW IT ON YOUR PAGE IT JUST JUMPED OUT AT ME..LOL..WELL I GUESS YOUR THE MAN I NEEDED TO FIND. I JUST OPENED A SALON HERE IN VA. AND MY CLIENTS ALWAYS ASK ME TO DO THERE EYELASHES IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CAN SEND ME SOME REALLY GOOD GLUE TO TRY IF SO MY ADDRESS IS 212 VES RD. # A LYNCHBURG VA 24503 AND A PRICE LIST OF WHAT EVER ELS YOU SALE WOULD BE WONDERFUL THANKS AND MY NAME IS DIVA BY THE WAY

RobustPost said...

Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. lash extensions in las vegas